Gift of Ages Gift of Ages

it has to be said,

Im sorry, but it just has to be said. This is my absolute favorite flash that ive seen on newgrounds thus far, Graphics are suberb and unique, animation is clean and smooth. The music is absolutely lovely, I love this flash. Im sorry, but it just has to be said. ^^;;

Total Randomness showcase Total Randomness showcase

Well done ^_^

Dude, I think that this is a really funny animation. I love the way youve incorporated so many faces in that little animation >< Especially, I like the rotation movements. That I thought is what made this animation quite the superb piece of work.

PearBoy responds:

thanks, person I know from an internet forum!

Stock Boy Ep1 Stock Boy Ep1

pretty good ^^

I liked your use of humour in this, so random ^^ The Graphics were not that bad, plus the animation was pretty good too. Overall I liked it. Keep up the awesome work. A tip though, next time with the intro song.. Dont let it stretch for so long. It seemed to be out of sink with the speed of the rest of the cartoon ^^ But overall, an awesome job^^

A New Bunny A New Bunny

... oh my.

well, the art is certianly.... interesting... and so is the whole idea.
I really only have one comment.... Oh my...
But seriously here, its not bad in terms of animation. The script itself held more attention. Still, I cant believe WB is going to do that, why cant they just let this franchise die and try something new?

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Truly a masterpiece

Wow... just wow... I love the way how you incorporated your own style with the animation. An absolutely amazing job, The sound could use some work though. There are a few points where its honestly a little too quiet.